Please DONATE! Help Someone "Take Back Their Life" TODAY! We Are a Registered IRS 501c3 Nonprofit

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah Fawcett,,,,,a Beautiful Soul,,,,,,,(REPOSTED from 5/12/09)

Rest In Peace Mrs Fawcett-O'neal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I feel an emptiness coming on,,,,a beautiful soul getting ready to move on,,,,her energy will live forever,,,,,
This beautiful soul has given smiles to countless people from all over the globe and continues to do so and forever will.
In her life she was labeled a "Sex Symbol",,,,to me a label which is Satan's way of distracting you from how beautiful the person actually is inside, who they actually are.
Ohhhh, don't get me wrong,,,,I am 49 years old and a male. Back in the 70's I cannot think of anyone who did not think she was sexy and so very pretty, including myself. And thus exactly my point. We knew nothing more about her. What a shame.
The price of being a celebrity keeps us, her fans, admirers, and so very distant friends from really knowing her. Only until now, when she is getting ready to move on do we get to look inside this beautiful soul God has shared with us, though ever so briefly, yet priceless.
As Farrah says: It is certainly time for a miracle.
Farrah, a beautiful soul will indeed get her Miracle as she will be going home,,,she will be moving on. She will be one step closer to God.
She will pain no more. She will not suffer the leaks of her personal life no more. She will not have the camera hounds after her no more. Ms. Fawcett, this is your Miracle.
This beautiful soul will flourish more then she has ever known, Ryan, Redmond and others close to her can feel safe in this. Think of it all as temporary. It is.

So,,,as you all go through life, do not forget her,,,look for her,,,,she will be the one with that unforgettable head of hair !

To: Mr Ryan O'Neal, I cannot even imagine Sir, I cannot even imagine. My thoughts will be with you as I am sure countless others also will be.

To: Redmond, find strength in the beauty of your Mom's soul. Picture her strengths,,,she gives them to you. You have them. Look Up, keep your head up, see those strengths,,,and see them as you. Your Mom's strengths will save your life,,,,,,This dear Redmond is her Miracle,,,,you certainly are.

I am sorry I never really got to know Ms. Fawcett, but somehow I believe she is sharing, showing a little about who she is to all of us. I believe it is really who she is, always has been and always will be.

There will come a time, a place. Some time, some where. Where we might get to know this beautiful soul, that will be another priceless day.

So, take care on your journey Ms. Fawcett!! See lots and experience much, so that when we all gather round to meet you, you can tell us all kinds of awesome stories of all your travels!!

Beautiful Soul, thank you, thank you for sharing with us all.