Please DONATE! Help Someone "Take Back Their Life" TODAY! We Are a Registered IRS 501c3 Nonprofit

Saturday, May 2, 2009

We are in Desperate Need,,,,,Can You Help?

Boy,,,,,I am very good at helping others, but I stink at asking for money. The reality of all this is, that if I do not learn to ask more we will not be able to continue the work we do in helping those we help.
I have done this work since 1985, and everything I do I have done out of my own pocket up until last year 2008 when we received $600.00 to help a few specific homeless. This year so far we have received $1220.00 so far to date.

While it is greatly appreciated and I feel the obligation to fullfill the work in order to properly thank those who "gifted" what they did, it just is not enough to allow us to continue our work helping the homeless and depressed. We help anyone who is down and wants to "Take Back Their Life". Not just the homeless.

We are desperate. There, I said it. My pride usually will not let me do that. But facts are facts.
We are not yet 501c3 Non Profit, but as of 3/15/09 we have submitted the paperwork to our attorney for the two year journey towards it. BUT, BELIEVE ME,,,,we ARE most definitely NOT making any profits and never intend to.

Bottomline, we have gotten to the point where we can no longer fund this on our own. I have always done this work myself, (Lance Greene) out of the wages I earned at my regular jobs. The problem is I am no longer employed. I am only able to do the work mainly now via phone.
In order to continue the work and to further expand the work we need your HELP. BIG TIME!

Please, if you can help,,,at all. Please go to our website,,,read about us a little at: http://sites.google.com/site/straightaheadoutreach/Home

We do great work. We are committed to helping the Homeless or anyone depressed and in need.
If you want to ask me questions before you give, call me on my cell: 865-964-1461 and I will answer anything you ask.
We base our Straight Ahead Outreach out of Knoxville TN. That is where the bulk of our work is done.
If you want to help us, please go to our website and you will find our contact and address info for mailing your check. Our website is a free site form Google so I am unable to put a donation button on for PayPaL. It is a big pain as Google doesn't make provisions for the button to be easily added.

We are real, we can be verified.
So please, anything you can do, any amount will help and is appreciated.

Thank you,

Lance Greene - Founder
Straight Ahead Outreach-Taking Back Your Life
865-964-1461