Please DONATE! Help Someone "Take Back Their Life" TODAY! We Are a Registered IRS 501c3 Nonprofit

Thursday, May 7, 2009

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW,,,,,,,,,,,

I am not on here to just rant. It may come across that way, but everything I will write about will be from what I have experienced in my last 23 years of this Homeless/Suicidal assistance work I do or from present experiences on the streets doing the actual work.

I will try to keep most of it from present experiences and so far that is what you are reading.

Also, I am not here to just complain. I go into the streets and do my work. I get down and dirty in the ugliness of it all. It is not usually pretty and can get violent, depressing, uplifting, scarey and many times fun. I will also try to share some of the fun with you. Looking back I can see so far it is all too serious and all about the ugly stuff so far.

I apologize. I will work on that and try to write something uplifting on my next blog.

Just So You Know,,,,,I also have a plan to be one of the "Solutions" to the problems and frustrations I write about. It is a 34 page plan and if you would like to see it just email me and I will be glad to share it with you.

straightaheadlwg@gmail.com or you may call me @ 865-964-1461 on my cell. I am in the Eastern Zone USA.

Take Care and thank you all for reading.

Lance :-))!