Please DONATE! Help Someone "Take Back Their Life" TODAY! We Are a Registered IRS 501c3 Nonprofit

Monday, March 29, 2010

Having One of Those Days Today,,,,,,

Today i am having one of those days, weeks actually where my Mind is just plain tired, heart & Soul as usual, are not. Our body, heart & Soul, know way more then we understand or give them credit for. They push us beyond our percepted capabilities. At times, it is difficult to let your mind catch up with your Soul. My Soul leads me, directs me, teaches me, pushes me to do more and more. It can sometimes get wayyyy ahead of my mind. It helps me to help others round the clock if needed on an endless basis. It is days like this though that i feel i just will not or am not doing enough to help others. Our Soul is where God is, Jesus is, whoever U call your Higher Power is. Today i am Waiting for Him to let my Mind catch up with my Soul. He always takes care of me this way and re-energizes me and my mind. I have to keep myself open to Him, keep working my mind and He will always take care of me this way, some days i just need it more then others. Today is one of those days. :-))!